Welcome to Educare Staffing
Yorkshire's Leading Healthcare Staffing Provider
As a leading provider of temporary staff to the health and medical sectors, at Educare we know that good people and a flexible workforce make all the difference in a modern care environment.
The company grew out of our belief that we could provide a comprehensive but uncomplicated service to meet the needs of both our clients and our workforce. We like to think that this simple ethos is reflected in the fact that many of our early customers and many of our first contractors are still on our books today.
Since our formation we have grown rapidly and are now regularly the first port of call for many nursing, residential and home care providers throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
We like to think that our recruitment and vetting process is second to none and that our service levels are among the best in the business when meeting the demands of both large and medium sized care operators.
Above all, we pride ourselves on providing well motivated and well rewarded healthcare staff, and making the process efficient and hassle-free for everyone.
- Fast response
- Efficient coverage for short notice requirements
- 24/7 access to our service
- Extensive pool of Qualified Nurses, Healthcare and Support Staff
- Robust Quality Procedures
Temporary 2 Perm
- Assess candidates suitability before making an offer
- Immediate starts
- Access to an outsourced Resourcing team
- Unlimited vacancy advertising
- Consultative approach to managing your recruitment needs
- Tangible outcomes
- Tailored to individual requirements.
- Large database of ‘LIVE’ candidates
- Candidates matched based on client’s needs
- Consultive approach to your requirements
- One call for all your requirements
- Streamlined booking process
- Aligned charge rate structure
- Better management reporting
- Reduction in back office costs
- Alternative method to traditional recruitment methods
- Develop your future workforce
- Significantly reduce recruitment costs
- High Quality preceptorship course curriculum
- Care at Home
- Supported Living
- Personal Support & Health Budget Management
- Palliative Care
- Complex Care
- Live In Care
Why Choose Educare Staffing?
- Dedicated team of experienced recruitment professionals.
- Innovative technology for faster response.
- Large pool of quality staff available to work even at the last minute.
- Bespoke permanent recruitment service that meets YOUR needs not ours.
Countdown’s Rachel Riley and actress Ashley Jensen are calling on the public to host their own ‘Mighty Quiz’ and raise money for Alzheimer’s Research UK.
A dementia researcher for Alzheimer’s Research UK is raising money for the charity and paying tribute to his grandfather by taking part in the Surrey
Sarah Minter, who aided the lung operation of King George VI at Buckingham Palace, has celebrated her 100th birthday. Ms Minter, who lives at Whitegates
Since I started working for Educare in November 2013, I have been guaranteed the hours I’ve requested, giving me a stable source of income in a job I enjoy. The schedule is sent to me at the end of each working week, and I can plan my days well in advance.
I have worked for Educare for a year now, it's works for me. I like the flexibility agency work gives, and obviously the money! Everything is smooth from giving availability to bookings to confirmations the hardest bit is going out and doing the shift! The office team are approachable and good at what they do, and sort out any problems should any arise.
Care Team Leader @ Doncaster Residential Home
Staff at Educare are very professional and their management team are exceptional. They always go above and beyond to accommodate our requirements
Deputy Manager @ Rotherham Nursing Home
I haven’t come across such a lean, efficient, proactive and helpful way of organising staff. To have over 90% of my bookings covered, as well as providing excellent consistency, Educare have shown they do much more than just fill gaps
Home Manager @ Sheffield Nursing Home
Educare always keep you updated. They make you feel important as a customer and they understand the need to get a shift covered swiftly and competently. Their text message service is ideal for instant updates. They never say they can cover a shift if they can’t. Excellent service